we delivers enough to blog about
This gluten free, high protein quiche is a perfect option for breakfast lunch or dinner. It makes around 6 serves and can be eaten either hot or cold and keeps well in the fridge. This quiche is also perfect to take to work and can served with a salad or as is. Preparation time around 10 mins. Cooking time 45-60 minutes.
Perfect on a warm summers night, these beef skewers can either be BBQ’d or pan fried and are finished off with a home- made BBQ sauce. The greens salad is also dressed with a home-made salad dressing.
- 12 eggs whisked
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 tbs of olives
- Grated sweet potato
- 100g of Smoked salmon
- Olive oil
- Optional: Good quality mozzarella cheese, approx 1/2 cup
- Pre-heat oven to 170dg
- Take asparagus, chop hard ends off, chop into chunks, add to a pan with olive oil and lightly fry.
- Crack 12 eggs into a large bowl and whisk.
- Add two handfuls of torn spinach leaves.
- Grate approx two cups of sweet potato into bowl.
- Add olives, smoked salmon and small chunks of mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well.
- Line a deep baking tray with baking paper and pour ingredients into tray.
- Cook on around 160-170 for approx 45-60mins.
- Top of quiche should turn a light brown colour.
- Check with knife after around 45 mins. If middle of quiche is still runny, quiche needs more time to cook.
- Serve with green salad or as is.
DO YOU WANT TO GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER? ENTER THE DRAW TO WIN A FREE NICK HALL BODY TRANSFORMATIONS 12 WEEK ONLINE PROGRAM. SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW BELOW AND IN A FEW WORDS TELL US WHY YOU SHOULD WIN. ENTRIES CLOSE SUNDAY 20 OCTOBER. WINNER ANNOUNCED SAME DAY.