we delivers enough to blog about
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||YIELD|
FOR CUP CAKES:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 dg
- Chop dates and add to a small bowl and cover with hot water and allow to soak
- Mash one banana in a bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk two eggs then combine with banana
- Blend desiccated coconut into a fine powder and add to bowl
- Add 2 stevia tabs, bi-carb soda or baking powder raw cocoa powder to bowl
- Drain dates and then blend until dates become a paste like texture
- Stir all ingredients well then 2 tbs of mixture to each patty pan
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes
- Once removed from oven, allow to cool.
FOR VANILLA FROSTING:
- Take 4 heaped tbs of hard coconut milk and add to a bowl with 4 tbs of coconut water.
- Add vanilla essence and 2 stevia tabs
- Blend until coconut milk becomes a thick consistency
- Spread vanilla frosting on top of cup cakes
- Chop the bottom half of each strawberry and place on top of the vanilla frosting.