we delivers enough to blog about
Today a lot of people have allergies or intolerances to dairy or lactose or simply don’t like dairy. Here is a quick and easy dairy free alternative for regular strawberry yoghurt.
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||YIELD|
- Blend strawberries in a high speed blender. Strawberries can be either blended finely or in chunks whatever you prefer.
- Add the hard coconut milk to blender (If not hard, refrigerate until hard)
- Add teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Blend until mixture is thick an even
- Note: Shake the can of coconut milk before you purchase. Contents shouldn’t be runny. If it’s runny you’ll need to efrigerate until it becomes hard.