we delivers enough to blog about
If you are craving a morning/afternoon pick me up, try these crunchy chocolate brownies. High protein, gluten and sugar free they also contain good fats from flaxseeds, coconut and chia. For an optional kick you can also add ground coffee to the mixture. This will make around 6 serves and take about 10 minutes to prepare. Allow around 1 hour to set in freezer.
Perfect on a warm summers night, these beef skewers can either be BBQ’d or pan fried and are finished off with a home- made BBQ sauce. The greens salad is also dressed with a home-made salad dressing.
- 6 eggs whisked
- 90 gms of chocolate whey protein powder
- 4 tbs flax meal
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 handful of dates chopped
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs ground coffee
- 2 stevia tabs
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 6 squares of dark chocolate 70% or better
- Crack 6 eggs into a bowl and whisk Add flax meal, desiccated coconut, chopped dates, chia seeds, ground coffee, stevia tabs and cinnamon.
- Heat up coconut oil in microwave for 1 minute or until melted and add to mixture and stir well.
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper and pour mixture into tray and smooth out evenly
- Melt dark chocolate and pour over the top of mixture and spread evenly
- Place in freezer for approximately 1 hour, cut into squares and serve.
- Serve with baking paper to avoid sticky fingers.
Keep up to date with our new articles, recipes and tips