we delivers enough to blog about
A simple and quick chicken salad that is ideal for lunch or dinner in the warmer weather. The dressing is made with avocado and Dijon mustard. The salad will serve around 4-6 people and will take around 15 minutes to prepare.
Perfect on a warm summers night, these beef skewers can either be BBQ’d or pan fried and are finished off with a home- made BBQ sauce. The greens salad is also dressed with a home-made salad dressing.
- 500g chicken breast sliced into thin squares
- 100g mozzarella cheese cut into squares
- 2 handfuls of Kalamata olives
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Spinach leaves and finely sliced Cos lettuce, a few handfuls of each Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a fry pan with few tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle some salt on top of oil. Place chicken slices in pan so none are overlapping.
- Once browned on one side turn over to brown other side.
- Repeat with remainder of chicken always adding a bit
- of olive oil and salt before you place each batch if chicken in.
- Once cooked place in a large salad bowl
- Add olives, avocado, mozzarella cheese and tomato.
- In a small bowl or glass add avocado, a splash of olive oil, salt, pepper and Dijon mustard and stir well.
- Add to salad and stir well then serve.
Have you tried dieting or weight loss before and failed? Are you time poor and don’t have hours of spare time in the week to spend exercising or preparing meals. Sick of reading and hearing all the conflicting information on weight loss and exercise?
Nick Hall Body Transformations has developed a 12 week online nutrition and weight loss program designed specifically for those that are short on time and want a structured weight loss system to follow for less than the cost of a take-away meal per week.
Click here for full details.