we delivers enough to blog about
This is our gluten free, sugar free and butter free take of the traditional lumberjack cake.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: Approx 10 cup cakes
3 Granny Smith apples (grated)
1 cup of chopped dates
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup of shredded coconut
1 tbs coconut oil
1 stevia tab
2 tbs flaxseed meal
1 egg white
30g of unflavoured or chocolate whey protein powder
Extra shredded coconut to finish
– Preheat oven to 180dg
– Grate 3 Granny Smith apples into a bowl
– Chop dates or blend in a blender
– Add dates and remainder of ingredients into bowl and stir well so all ingredients are combined well
– Place patty pans into cup cake tray and fill patty pans to approx 3/4 full
– Add shredded coconut to top of each cup cake
– Place in oven for approx 20 minutes.
– Pierce one of the cupcake with a knife to ensure they are cooked all the way through before removing from the oven.