we delivers enough to blog about
Craving chocolate? This is the ultimate chocolate craving killer. These chocolate puddings contain no flour, butter or sugar. They can also be eaten straight out of the oven or cold. The below ingredients makes around 9 puddings. Preparation time is about 10 minutes as is cooking time.
Perfect on a warm summers night, these beef skewers can either be BBQ’d or pan fried and are finished off with a home- made BBQ sauce. The greens salad is also dressed with a home-made salad dressing.
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut blended
- 3 eggs whisked
- 4 squares dark chocolate 70% or better
- 2 heaped tbs of raw cocoa powder
- 1 stevia tab
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 handful of dates, blended in hot water
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
Method for Salad Dressing:
- Pre-heat oven to 170dg
- Take handful of dates, place in a small container or glass and soak in hot water for approximately
- five minutes. Hot water should just cover the dates.
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk Blend 2 cups of desiccated coconut into a fine powder and add to bowl with mixture
- Add remainder of dry ingredients
- By now, dates should be soft. Tip out half of the water and place the dates and remaining water into
- a blender and blend until it becomes a soft paste like consistency.
- Add date mixture to bowl and stir well.
- Spoon approx 2 tbs of mixture into patty pans
- Take 4-5 squares of dark chocolate, cut in half then add to middle of mixture
- Place in oven for 10 minutes
- Mixture should be moist and not dry like a cake